13 July 2009

working for a living...

(I've started something I probably would be able to undo... oh crap I've done it again...)

So I like being able to do what I like to do. That sentence doesn't make a lick of sense. What I'm trying to say is that I will probably never have a "normal" job because I can't do something that I don't enjoy. That is why I walked out of the call center and straight back to the theater.

But I see an error in my way of living because I currently have 3 jobs and I'm barely scraping by. I would get into details, but it's way too depressing and I don't want to cry in front of you people. I like ... no, scratch that ... love my jobs, but it's really stressful. Scheduling sucks and I hardly have any family time. My weekends are shot because I'm either working at the theater or I'm DJing and that it. I can't travel to visit family unless it's during the week, but then my family is working their "normal" jobs.

I'm not sure what I'm trying to say...

Anyways, I am working 3 jobs (theater, DJ, and Red Cross) and I enjoy all my jobs. I'm not a fan of the scheduling problems, but I've already mentioned that, so I've flogged that horse.

I... I'm.... I really don't know what else to say about that. I had a whole rant in my head, but it's gone. I hate it when that happens. So on to something else.

I'm thinking about starting a separate blog for an entirely different purpose. My reasoning is that I don't what to mix my Mindless Dribbling with my side project. Of course since I don't have any regular readers except myself, so I shouldn't have a problem, but I think I need to keep my commentary and my side project separate.

What is my side project, you may ask? That is you would if you actually read this blog. Grr!

Sorry, where was I?

Oh, yes, side project... I want to start a daily blog about my struggles with weight. You may not know this about me, but I'm severely overweight and I want to change that. My main problem is that I don't have motivation. So my thought is that if I had an outlet to share what's going on with me, I would be more motivated to go through with things.

Now the other voices in my head (don't judge, everyone has them, just not everyone has them shouting in Dutch) tell me I'm dumb. Here is the conversation as it goes:

Me: I think I'm gonna start a blog on my struggles with weight.
V1: Are you crazy?
Me: Well, it's possible.
V2: You want to go online, the one place where people are rabid? And all that hate is towards fat people.
Me: Yes, cause I spend most of my life online, hence the fatness, and I want to be a shining example to my fellow kind.
V3: DODEN!!
Me: Who let the Dutch guy out?
V1: Not me...
V2: No clue...
V3: U verliet de sleutel binnen bereik!
Me: Does anyone speak Dutch around here?
V3: Gek dansend gezicht!
Me: So that's a no...

And the rest is unimportant.

So I'm gonna start a new blog shortly and we'll see how that goes.

That's all for me...

Fiser, OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment