11 June 2015

Random update post!

I feel like I haven't talked with you guys in awhile. How are things?

I've been busy doing things that I want to do and not things that should be done in the house. Basically I'm saying that my house is a mess and I'm not contributing to cleaning it up. I am a horrible person in this way, but I'm working on important things.

I've got my let's play channel going. I have several episodes already done and scheduled to go up in the future, so there's that.

In fact, here is the newest episode.


Also, I've been working on lots and lots of corset coozies. For sale exclusively at Toad House... until I decide if I want to put some on my Etsy store or not.

Also also... I've been looking into Southern New Hampshire University for furthering my education. I'll let you know what I decide on that front.

I think that's it for updates.

Laters,
Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment