14 May 2015

MOAR COOZIES!!

So I've been working on my new project and they are coming along rather nicely.

Here is my progress...
































All pictures are patterns I got from urbanthreads.com. They are normally for embroidery, but since I don't do that, I just traced them. I may have to invest in a light box to get designs on darker fabrics, but all in due time.

I do love that coffee goddess, but I have to say my favorite is the bunny. He's just so ridiculously cute.

Also, I think I'm gonna keep black thread on all. I used white on the bunny and it just doesn't pop as much as the others. Though I might try red on a future one. I have a lot of fabric to go through.

Now I just need to figure out where to purchase tiny grommets.

Laters,
Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment