28 April 2015

Hello...? Is anyone here...?

Hmm... it seems like this thing still exists.

Well, then... I might as well put it to some use.

I am beginning a journey. A journey that I would like you all to accompany me on.
My journey will officially start tomorrow, but I felt as though I should get the place all tidied up.

But what, you may ask, will I be doing.
Well... I'll be doing a number of things. There may be the occasional movie review post still, but I will also be using this blog as a way to keep myself on track with my goals. I have found that I need some place to log my activities, my weight loss struggles, and really anything else on my mind. So I will use this page as that.

Now that I'm this far into this dribble I should mention that I had a tooth pulled today, so if any of this doesn't make sense it's because my head to whooshy right now.

Anyway, tomorrow will be the beginning of a brand new adventure. I'm glad to share that adventure with all of you.

[insert creative tagline here]
Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment