30 June 2009

and so it begins...

I'm moving on to bigger and better things. I am moving my Facebook blog to Blogger.com in the hopes that I somehow will gain the appeal of a lot more people. Hopefully this will work awesomely.

Since this is my first post in this new format, I will reissue the first statement from my original blog. Here goes...

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!!! Most of what you read will have been written at some ungodly hour in the morning. The thoughts will not run together in a cohesive matter. There will most likely be swearing of some sort or another. And most definitely not everyone will understand what they are reading. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Cool! Anyways, know I just need to think of something to write about and post it. Let this stand as a temporary post until I can think of something better to put here.

Fiser, OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment